Please send us an email with your enquiry. We will get back to you shortly.
Responsible: SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL + info. (1)
Purpose: to manage the sending of requested information, newsletters and publicity. + info (2) Legitimation: consent of the interested + info. (3)
Recipients: Responsible for treatment outside the EU. + info (4)
Rights Access, rectify and delete data. + info (5)
By filling out the available forms, you agree to provide us with valid personal data that will allow the management of your request by SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL and its correct identification. The personal data that you must provide us are essential for sending the requested information. The absence of these data or their inaccuracy will lead to the impossibility of carrying out the information services. The data provided is stored in a file owned by SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL. that complies with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, LOPD and the new Regulation 2016/649 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016. SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy of such data, as well as to treat them with confidentiality, assuming the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, as set out in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
1 - Responsible
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL - B55248405
HOST INVERSIONS, SL - B90249657
HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL - B91907915
Head of Data Protection: ARIANE ECHEVARRÍA
2 - Purpose
For what purpose do we treat your personal data? We inform you that the personal data you provide will be treated in files in order to provide the services and / or information requested, newsletters and advertising. In addition, SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL has surveillance cameras in different offices, the images are stored for 6 days (unless specific legal requirement). Only SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL has access to the images. How long will we keep your data? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
3 – Legitimation
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data? The legal basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance of your consent.
4 - Recipients
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
• SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL can communicate your data to 5 companies abroad. Your data will only be communicated if you have made a reservation at one of these hostels.
==> Hostel One home (SANT JORDI PRAGA, SRO - CZ28412401)
==> Hostel One Prage (SANT JORDI PRAGA, SRO - CZ28412401)
==> Hostel One Miru (SANT JORDI PRAGA, SRO - CZ28412401)
==> Hostel One Budapest (GAG ENTERPRISE, KFT - HU24846480)
==> Hostel One Basilica (EPICO, KFT - HU25518119)
==> Hostel One Candem (NO LIMIT HOSPITALITY - GB257917073)
==> Hostel One Notting Hill (NOTTING HILL HOSTEL, LTD)
• SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL can communicate your data to 3 companies in the national area. Your data will only be communicated in the event that you have made a reservation in one of these hostels.
==> Sungate One (SUNGATE HOSTEL, SL - B87129466)
==> Hostel One Madrid (SUNGATE HOSTEL, SL - B87129466)
5 - Rights
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Simbad Inversions, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• If you do not wish to receive a newsletter or publicity through your email, you can request the withdrawal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "low newsltler and advertising". In the course of 10 days you will receive a response as we accept your withdrawal.
To make use of your rights, write an email to the person in charge of Data Protection (section responsible for the file).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in SIMBAD INVERSIONS, SL; HOST INVERSIONS, SL; HOSA HOSTELERIA, SL come from:
The categories of data that are treated are:
* Contact form:
* First name
* Reservation form:
* First name
* Country of residence.
* Credit card number
* Passport or identification document.
* Accompanying data (In case you provide your companion's information, such as name, e-mail, telephone, country of residence, you will be responsible for this data session to our client portfolio).
Specially protected data is not processed.
Can't see the booking page? Click here.